The Success Accelerator Club is running the Mock Interview Tournament this semester. We warmly welcome students from any faculty of UNSW to participate in this exciting event. If you enter, you will be able to practice and strengthen your interview skills in a variety of scenarios. You may also come as an audience member. Participation is free.
If you are interested, please send an email to unswsac+MIT@gmail.com. Please include the following details in your email in the same order:
Year of Degree
Resume (please attach to email)
There will be 15 contestants in the first round only. The first round entrants are selected on the basis of the quality of their resumes. Please refer to the tournament structure outlined below,
Round 1: 5 May 2011 (Week9 Thursday) Assessment Centre
- · 15 contestants are divided into 3 groups. Each group will be given a task, assignment or case study.
- · Each group makes a team discussion and presentation.
- · The critical attributes that will be assessed are leadership, teamwork and presentation skills.
- · 6 contestants will proceed to Round 2
Semi Final : 12 May 2011 (Week10 Thursday)
- · There will be 6 contestants.
- · Part 1: Panel Interview – Behavioural Questions, Situational Questions, and Open-ended Questions (This is in preparation for the Final Round).
- · Part 2: Group Interview – Discussion, Interaction, Expression of Ideas, Contribution towards group’s goal, Courtesy, Manner, etc.(20mins).
- · Part 3: “Elevator Pitch” – contestants approach their potential employer and initiate conversation.(1min)
- · 2 contestants will proceed to the Final.
Grand Final: 19 May 2011 (Week11 Thursday) One to one interview
- · There are 2 finalists.
We look forward to seeing you.
Success Accelerator Club
www.unswsac.org | email@example.com
UNSW, Anzac Parade, Kensington, New South Wales 2035